Do you love an Oreo lover? Then make them this easy Oreo Cheesecake No-Bake Recipe as a special treat. They will truly feel the love, and being a no-bake dessert you won’t even heat up your kitchen making it for them.
How to Make No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Here is a visual walk through of the preparation of this Oreo Cheesecake. Full no-bake recipe below.
Pulse together Oreo cookies, butter & sugar to make crust mixture.
Whip together the heavy cream and confectionery sugar until it makes stiff peaks, then fold in the cream cheese mixture.
Stir in the chopped Oreo cookies, then spread it over the crust in spring form pan.
Garnish with more chopped cookies and chill until firm.
- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Confectionery Sugar
- 12 Oreos, chopped
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream and confectionery sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Fold chopped Oreos into filling mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- You can also garnish with crushed cookies if desired.