Love those fancy swirled drinks you occasionally get from a well seasoned barista, and want to make some Gourmet coffee coolness of your own? If you have a Keurig machine, these Lil’ Black Cat Cappuccinos are so easy to make & you could whip out a batch of them to make your guests feel extra special in a jiffy… no special swirling skills required. I figured the cats would be cute, rather than ghoulish for Halloween, and you could always make these for your favorite cat lover.
To help you out, here is the PDF file link >> PDF: Lil Black Cat Silhouette (with bonus ghost)
If you prefer to make something other than a cat or ghost for your image, browse online clip art and size down to fit the mouth of your cups or just freestyle a simple image. Just be mindful that fine lines will be hard to smoothly re-create with dusting, so keep your choices less detailed.
- Cappucino K-Cups
- cocoa powder
- sugar duster
- x-acto knife
- card stock printer paper
- Print out the cat (PDF file link is below), and cut out carefully.
- Brew the Cappuccino on the smallest setting on your Keurig.
- Allow for foam to fully form.
- Hold stencil over cappuccino, close but not touching. (you may want to brace you wrist on a can or something).
- Use sugar duster to shake the cocoa powder on until silhouette is well formed.