Enthrall your guests with this Jamaican Berry Breeze Cocktail Recipe.
This refreshing Jamaican Berry Breeze Cocktail Recipe is easy to make, and great for entertaining. Since you make them by the pitcher, you wouldn’t be playing bartender during the whole party. I even have a virgin version for you, so those who don’t imbibe are not left out.
- ¾ bottle of Trop. 50 Berry juice
- 1 Lime ( juice )
- 1 lime ( garnish )
- 20-30 Blueberries ( ½ pureed ½ as garnish )
- 1 Cup of Coconut Rum (1/3 cup Coconut Syrup for virgin version)
- Blueberries- Take ¾ of your berries and place them in a blender or Food Processor and puree fruit for 2 minutes. Place to the side
- Lime- Cut 1 lime in ½ and squeeze the juice into a the pitcher
- Fill the pitcher with ice about half way full
- Add the Coconut Rum (or syrup) to the pitcher
- Add the Blueberry Puree to the pitcher
- Fill the pitcher with the Trop. 50 juice and lightly stir
- In each individual glass add 5 fresh blueberries
- Fill each glass with the Jamaican Berry Breeze.
- Cut a lime into ½ circles and slice the circle in the center ½ way
- Place the lime ½ circle on the edge of the glass
- Use decorative Straws for the added touch