Who doesn’t love Chocolate Covered Cherries? Well, I have an easy no-bake Chocolate Covered Cherry No-bake Cheesecake recipe for you today to satisfy that craving, in full blown dessert style. Wouldn’t this be a fun cheesecake to bring to your next get together with friends and family. It would certainly stand out on a dessert table, that is for sure.
Chocolate Covered Cherry No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Here is a quick visual walk-through of making this no-bake cheesecake. Full recipe can be found below.
Crush Oreo cookies. Mix with butter and sugar.
Add cherries and chocolate chips, then spread into pan over crust. Top with cherries, then chill.
Serve the Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake drizzled with chocolate syrup.
- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Confectionery Sugar
- 1 large box (6 oz) Cherry Gelatin
- 12 oz bag frozen Cherries
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Syrup
- Set cherries on counter to defrost.
- Pulse the Oreo cookies in food processor until well crushed, then and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of a spring form pan.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 30 minutes to firm.
- In mixing bowl, add 1½ cup of boiling water to gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together, then set aside.
- Set aside to cool.
- Dice half of cherries.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Once gelatin has began to thicken, fold into whipped cream and stir until blended.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Fold diced cherries and chocolate chips into mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan and garnish with whole cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.