Chicken and Olive Pasta
Author: Robin Gagnon
Easy pasta recipe featuring chicken and olives.
- ½ box pasta ~ cooked al dente
- ½ to ¾ lb of chicken breast
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- ¼ cup black olives
- ¼ cup green olives
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes (dry packed*)
- Slice chicken into bit sized pieces, and mince the garlic.
- Put oil in non-stick skillet over med-high heat, once hot add garlic, red pepper and thyme.
- Once garlic is soft, add the chicken. Saute until cooked through.
- Chop and add the olives. Mix, then remove to bowl and set aside.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes and put in pan and add stock. Boil rapidly, while stirring until stock is reduced by half.
- Add pasta, toss, then add rest of ingredients back to pan and toss again.
- Serve with plenty of grated Parmesan cheese.
*you can use use oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, I , rather than with stock would add them with the olives though