These Witch’s Hat Halloween Treats are quick, easy & cute. What busy mom doesn’t love that?
The witch’s hats only take 4 items to make and require no baking, so you actually could assemble on site if needed. The kids will love this easy Halloween party food, and not even think of the simple construction.
Maybe you will even get to enjoy the party as well.
- Fudge covered Cookies (i.e. Grasshoppers, Fudge Stripes)
- Hershey Kisses
- Frosting in Halloween Colors
- Starburst's or other cuttable square candy
- You can either buy colored frosting or get a tub of white frosting and add food coloring.
- Transfer icing to piping bag or zippered bag and clip a corner.
- If you are using cookies that only have one side fudge covered, make sure that side is facing upwards.
- Pipe icing in the middle to act as "glue" and place an unwrapped kiss in the midddle.
- If you like you can pipe extra icing around the kiss to even up the look.
- Cut off slices of Starburst candies (or similar candy) to make buckle.
More Halloween Party Food Suggestions
(Images click right through to recipes)