Many families find it hard to put healthy meals on the table, while under the time crunch. Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken make is easier to get a wholesome meal on the table, for your family… fast. These already cooked frozen slices of chicken can be quickly zapped for a salad or sandwich. They also cut back on prep and clean up time for cooked meals too. Trimming and clean-up of raw chicken can take as long as cooking, for stir fry recipes.
I picked up some of the Tyson Grilled and Ready fajita strips earlier this week. If I was in a big time crunch, I could have just microwaved the strips, but I sauteed onions, peppers and mushrooms and tossed in the chicken. I liked that the strips already had grill marks on them, so cooking in a non-stick pan with just a small amount of oil, worked well. I did find making the fajitas this way, quick and easy, and my family really enjoyed them. I will pick these up again in the future.
Disclosure: Product sample was provided. All opinions presented here are my own.
3 Blommi readers will each win a free product coupon, for a bag of Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken (value up to $9.99).
Ways to enter : do as many or as few as you like (just make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Which Tyson Grilled and Ready product would you get with your coupon if you win?
- Follow this blog via email or RSS reader.
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect
- Follow @TwiMommi on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway up to 1x per day (account must be public and have at least 50 followers).
- “Like” Blommi on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on Facebook
- Stumble any non-giveaway post. (One entry each – leave your Stumble Upon name in comment) Can be done once daily.
- For 2 entries! Grab my ad button (available here), or add Blommi.com to your blogroll -> blog must be public with minimum 25 followers. Leave a link where it can be found, in your comment. (remember to leave 2 separate comments)
Three winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries, and will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be drawn. Giveaways hosted on Blommi are sponsored by third parties. Site owner will of course endeavor to see all prizes are fulfilled, but is not responsible for fulfillment, nor for missing or damaged prizes. Contest ends February 25, 2010 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents , age 18+.
Congratulations to the confirmed winners: Cynthia, Barbara & Sam.