Getting a home cooked meal on the table in a time crunch can be challenging for anyone. Now add in your families expectation that it taste good, and yours that it will be nutritious, and the challenge is even greater.
Hellmann’s has some great quick family meal recipes on their website. I tried out the Super Moist Asian Crusted Chicken today. Although I use Hellmann’s mayo all the time, I had never used it to coat chicken before baking. It was quite yummy, and just as I was told, it did indeed make my chicken moister.
Prep work for the recipe was minimal. I was done well before the oven had preheated. If you work with pre-trimmed chicken breasts like I did, prep will only take about 5 minutes. The recipe stated 20 minutes of bake time, but the chicken was actually fully cooked in about 15-16 minutes, so for me anyway, this was even quicker than the recipe stated.
- ½ cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- ½ tsp. finely grated fresh ginger or ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- ¼ cup plain dry bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, green onion, soy
- sauce and ginger in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with
- mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
$5000 Grocery Gift Card Giveaway
From now until April 30, 2012, parents across the country can participate in the Hellmann’s®Chicken Change-up by trying one of the featured Hellmann’s® chicken recipes, sharing their recipe reviews and providing their own advice for managing dinnertime obstacles. After participating, consumers can enter into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a $5000 grocery store gift card and other daily prizes.
This is a sponsored post. Hellmann’s product and additional incentives were provided to me. All opinions stated are my own.