During my participation in their Chicken Change Up project, I’ve enjoyed trying out some new-to-me easy chicken recipes from Hellmann’s. This Spinach & Almond Chicken recipe is my favorite among the ones I’ve tried. I loved the flavor, as well as the use of healthful ingredients. The only changes I made were using 4 chicken breasts rather than 6, since that was all I needed, and I thought the extra topping on each would be good and cutting the bake time down to 15 minutes, since the breasts I used were not that large. The chicken came out juicy, and the topping had a nice crunch to it.
Here is a short video of the meal preparation process, so you can see how easy this recipe really is.
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped almonds
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. On baking sheet, arrange chicken, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Check out Spinach & Almond Chicken along with many other recipes from Hellmann’s on their website.
$5000 Grocery Gift Card Giveaway
From now until April 30, 2012, parents across the country can participate in the Hellmann’s®Chicken Change-up by trying one of the featured Hellmann’s® chicken recipes, sharing their recipe reviews and providing their own advice for managing dinnertime obstacles. After participating, consumers can enter into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a $5000 grocery store gift card and other daily prizes.
This is a sponsored post. Hellmann’s product and additional incentives were provided to me. All opinions stated are my own.