This Reese’s Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake recipe is the marriage of two of my very favorite sweets, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and cheesecake. Being a no-bake dessert it is both perfect for the hot days of summer, as well as a dessert to make with the kids.
While the hands-on time to make this is pretty minimal, do plan ahead to give this plenty of time to chill before serving. A half hour of chilling during prep, and four hours after. This is pretty typical of cheesecakes of all kinds though. The wait is well worth it.
Making the Reese’s Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Here is a visual walk-through of the process of making this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Full recipe can be found below.
Chop miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into quarters, then freeze for 30 minutes.
Crush Oreo’s in food processor, then pulse in butter.
Mix the easy peanut butter cheesecake filling together. Mix in half the Reese’s cups and spread into spring form pan over crust. Chill for four hours+.
Top with the remaining chopped Reeses’s cups, and drizzle with chocolate syrup to serve.
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp melted Butter
- 24 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Confectionery Sugar
- 1½ cup Peanut Butter
- 8 oz Whipped Non-dairy Topping
- 30 Reese's Miniatures
- Chocolate syrup (to drizzle)
- Chop the Reese's cups into quarters, then freeze for 30 minutes to harden.
- Crush Oreos in food processor, then pulse in melted butter.
- Press Oreo Crust mixture into bottom of spring form pan and partway up the sides .
- Chill the crust a minimum of 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat together cream cheese, confectionery sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping until uniformly blended.
- Fold in half of frozen Reese's.
- Pour/spread into pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from spring form pan and top with remaining Reese's.
- You can also drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.