This Pumpkin White Chocolate Muffins recipe, makes a delicious dessert style muffin. They are sure to fully satisfy your sweet tooth. The sweetness of the white chocolate sort of mimics the flavor of frosting, but all mixed in and of course the pumpkin ensures a moist rich texture. These muffins would be perfect for a casual dessert or brunch item, and the leftovers (if their are any) are terrific for breakfast. Pumpkin muffins are a frequent request in the fall around my house and these white chocolate ones are a particular favorite among my family and friends, so the recipe is always on hand.
My daughter devoured her pumpkin white chocolate muffin in short order, and the rest went quickly, as well.Print
Pumpkin White Chocolate Muffins Recipe
This Pumpkin White Chocolate Muffins Recipe, makes a sweet dessert style muffin that your family will love.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins
- 1 cup pumpkin (pureed) canned is fine
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix thoroughly: pumpkin, sugars, oil, syrup, egg & extract.
- In another bowl, mix: flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and spices.
- Add the flour mixture to the bowl with the pumpkin one and mix well.
- Add the white chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed
- Pour batter into muffin tin, lined with paper baking cups.
- Bake for approx. 24-27 minutes, until toothpick pulls clean from center.
- Cool & serve.