Pound Cake & Peaches Sundae
Breyers has partnered with Chef Antonia Lofaso to create 5 fun, family-friendly recipes featuring their Natural Vanilla ice cream. They are a great way to encourage family moments together. My daughter is a sticly in the cone girl, but I enjoyed trying the Pound Cake & Peaches Sundae recipe from Chef Lofaso.
- 2 fresh peaches, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 4 (1/4-inch thick) pound cake slices
- 1 cup Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mix peaches, lemon juice, sugar and basil in a small bowl.
- To make each sundae, place a slice of toasted pound cake on a plate, then top with a ¼ cup scoop of Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream and cover generously with macerated peaches.