I received a Ninja Kitchen System about a month ago and have been using it regularly since it’s arrival. This sturdy well-built appliance has a wide array of functions. It is the 1200 model, which seems to essentially be pretty much the same as the 1100. The system comes with both a 40 oz and a 72 oz pitcher. Five tool shafts are included: 2 bladed shafts (one for each size pitcher), a whipping paddle (great for dessert preparation), dough paddle (good for cookies, cakes, etc.) and dough blade (pizza & breads).
This is not a fragile piece of equipment. I really appreciate it’s sturdiness, after my last multi-use system (from a different company) had two two essential pieces break, making it virtually useless. It is also easy to use. I don’t know about you, but if a kitchen appliance has more than about 3 pieces to put together for use, or are difficult to clean, I just won’t be bothered. They become space wasting dust collectors. The Ninja Kitchen System is no more complicated than a blender, and this thing chomped right through full size ice cubes without whining at all.
A few notable features:
- BPA free
- suction feet, with locking lever
- 1100 watts of power
- easy -twist lock in
- motor will not activate unless cap is properly attached
The Ninja Kitchen System Retails for $159.99, and can be bought right off their website, as well as, from most major retailers.
Disclosure: Product sample was provided. All experiences and opinions presented here are my own.
Ninja Kitchen System Giveaway
One lucky Blommi reader will win a Ninja Kitchen System 1200 of their own, courtesy of Ninja.
Entry Options (do as many or as few as you like, but make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Tell me what you want to make in a Ninja!
- For 2 entries “Like” Ninja Kitchen on Facebook (remember to leave 2 separate comments)
- For 2 entries “Like” Blommi on Facebook (remember to leave 2 separate comments)
- For 2 entries Follow this blog via email or RSS (pick one).
- Follow @TwiMommi on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway can be done 3x per day at least 1 hour apart (account must be public and have at least 50 followers). feel free to use this tweet: ” Win a Ninja Kitchen System from @TwiMommi http://blommi.com/?p=24565 #Giveaway ”
- Follow me on Stumble Upon , Pinterest or Google + (one entry each, leave your user name in comment).
- For 3 entries! Grab my ad button (available here), or add Blommi.com to your blogroll -> blog must be public with minimum 25 followers. Leave a link where it can be found, in your comment. (remember to leave 3 separate comments)
- For 3 Entries! Blog about this giveaway with a live link back to this post -> blog must be public with minimum 25 followers. (be sure to leave 3 separate comments)
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries, and will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be drawn. Giveaways hosted on Blommi are sponsored by third parties. Site owner will of course endeavor to see all prizes are fulfilled, but is not responsible for missing or damaged prizes. Contest ends December 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents , age 18+.