A Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe that is so easy to prepare. The recipe makes a nice big batch of Little Smokies Appetizers for your guests to enjoy.
Little Smokies Appetizers
Little Smokies Appetizers have been a staple of parties for decades and are always a popular choice with guests. This Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe makes preparing them easy as well as serving. The appetizer is not soupy like some recipes are, so guests will be able to grab them right out of the crock pot with a pick if you choose to serve them that way. The slow cooker will of course keep them warm during the party too.
Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe: making
Here is a quick visual walkthrough of making this easy Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe. Full recipe with measures for the Little Smokies Appetizers below.
Prepare the Little Smokies sauce in a saucepan. Starting by simply adding all the ingredients.
Cook until ingredients have dissolved and sauce looks similar to above.
Put Little Smokies in slow cooker and add the sauce. Cover & cook for 1 hour.
- 1-28 oz package Little Smokies sausages (Lil Smokies)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- Place the brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire and garlic in a saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes, until ingredients are fully dissolved.
- Place your little smokies in a slow cooker and pour the little smokies sauce over them.
- Cover and heat on low for 1 hour.