Lazoo is a children’s lifestyle brand with a focus on fun. Lazoo is inspired by a popular series of Japanese children’s books. The colorful and unique art style featured in the books has mow spread to a whinsical line of clothing and accessories, as well as, some absolutely adorable plush toys. Aren’t these just the cutest?
The clothing line is just as cute. The pieces feature colorful fun graphics, which will appeal to both children and their parents. We were sent the pink and red santa shirt in the bottom row, and I must say it is not only a great looking holiday tee, but is well made as well. I will be taking my daughter’s holiday picture in it, in the next couple of days, and I will be sure to share it on the blog.
The line has much more than tee shirts too. I have my eye on the ballerina corduroy set I saw on their website. I must say for such stylish kid’s clothes, their prices are quite reasonable.
My 3 year old’s favorite Lazoo products though are the books. She took to them immediately, and her favorite so far has been the book of colors.
We were also sent Holes! , a neat book, that encourages children to color in the holes in the pages to see the surprise result on the next page. It is one of the more innovative kids books I’ve ever seen. Finally we received Squiggles! , this book is meant to showcase kids scribbles in a fun way.
If you have never experienced Lazoo products before, I encourage you to stop by and check out the site. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Disclosure: Product sample was provided for the purpose of this review. All opinions presented here are entirely my own.
One lucky Blommi reader will win a set of books for their child, courtesy of Lazoo.
Mandatory Entry (must be done for all other entries to count): Visit the Lazoo website and tell me something you liked there, or something that is coming soon.
- Follow this blog via email or RSS
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect
- Follow both @Lazoo4U and @TwiMommi on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway up to 3x per day (account must be public and have at least 50 followers).
- “Like” Blommi on Facebook
- “Like” Lazoo4U on Facebook
- For 2 entries! Grab my button and post it on your blog, or add Blommi.com to your blogroll -> blog must be public with minimum 25 followers. Leave a link where it can be found, in your comment. (remember to leave 2 separate comments)
- For 2 Entries! Blog about this giveaway with a live link back to this post -> blog must be public with minimum 25 followers. (be sure to leave 2 separate comments)
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries, and will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be drawn. Giveaways hosted on Blommi are sponsored by third parties. Site owner will of course endeavor to see all prizes are fulfilled, but is not responsible for fulfillment, nor for missing or damaged prizes. Contest ends December 30, 2010 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents , age 18+.
Confirmed winner Shayna B.