Grilled Chicken and Veggie Cheesy Wraps Recipe
1 chicken breast
1/2 tsp. canola or olive oil
1 small zucchini (quartered and sliced)
1/4 of a sweet onion (chopped)
handful of sliced mushrooms
salt free spice blend
2 x-large flour tortillas
2 Kraft 2% Milk Singles
- Put oil in non-stick wok or skillet on med heat.
- Slice chicken into bite size pieces for cooking.
- Toss zucchini and sweet onions into the pan. When they are nearly cooked through add chicken and salt-free seasoning.
- Once outside of chicken is cooked, add mushrooms. When fully cooked, check taste and add a pinch or two of Kosher salt if needed.
- Switch pan to one with a non-stick flat-bottom.
- Put half of mixture on each tortilla slightly off-center, and top each with a Kraft 2% Milk Single.
- Roll up as you would a burrito. (fold short side over, fold in ends and roll up)
- Dry grill, until each side is golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with salsa, low fat sour cream, a splash of hot sauce or a little BBQ sauce.
Makes 2 servings.
The recipe above was one way I stuck to my 1/3 Less Challenge this week. Kraft 2% Milk Singles, with 1/3 less fat* and only 45 calories, have made keeping on track with the challenge easier. As far as, the exercise portion of the equation, that mostly came from some intensive spring cleaning, this week.
This is the last challenge post, the giveaway portion of the challenge ends this evening. I will announce the winner tomorrow. Although the official challenge is over, I encourage you to continue making little #betterforyou choices. These choices really do add up to a big difference.
* KRAFT 2% Milk Singles have 2.5g of fat per slice compared to 4.5g in the leading process cheese slice
Disclosure: Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Blommi. As a brand ambassador, I am receiving compensation for the administration of this challenge. All opinions and recipes shared here are my own.