GoGo Juice is 100% organic juice made from peeled pears, and is not from concentrate. There is no sugar, or other sweeteners, just pears and a little vitamin C (as a preservative). Don’t you love it, when you know what everything on the label is?
The organic pear juicewas sweet and rich. I would even call it, cordial like in consistency. The company actually suggests it be watered down at least 50% with water, to reduce calories and sweetness. I personally wouldn’t water it down quite that much, but 25%-30% water would make for a more refreshing beverage. I am thinking about trying some of this juice in a baked product, myself. a little soaked into a pound cake, would be incredible with baked pears and a little cream.
Disclosure: While I received a sample bottle of the product, all opinions presented here are my own.
Would also like to try out this unique organic pear juice? The winner of this giveaway will receive a CASE of GoGo Juice, courtesy of the company.
Ways to enter:
- For 2 entries! Like GoGo Juice on Facebook (they will also donate $1 for every new like, to the Autism Society of America)(remember to leave 2 separate comments)
- Visit the GoGo juice website and tell me something you learned there.
- Follow this blog via email or RSS
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect
- Follow @TwiMommi on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (up to one time per day/leave a comment for each)
- Become a fan (now called like) Blommi on Facebook
- Grab my button and post it on your blog, or add Blommi.com to your blogroll. Leave a link where it can be found, in your comment.
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries, and will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be drawn. Contest ends September 18, 2010 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents , age 18+.
Congrats to the confirmed winner Aisling