While most flavors are used year round, some like eggnog are particular to the holiday season. For me, any dessert that effectively showcases the flavor of eggnog will automatically add festive flair to any holiday gathering.
I’ve compiled a collection of some of my favorite eggnog dessert recipes. A couple are mine, and two are from Cooking Light, the rest of the recipes are selections from some wonderful bloggers.
Click the links below for full images and the delicious eggnog dessert recipes.
- Eggnog Cheese Pie with Bourbon Cream from Cooking Light
- Eggnog Whipped Cream Recipe Mom Foodie
- Eggnog Cupcakes from Sticky Gooey Creamy Chewy
- Baked Eggnog Doughnuts with Eggnog Rum Glaze from Savory Simple
- Eggnog Fudge Recipe from Brown Eyed Baker
- Pumpkin Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe Mom Foodie
- Eggnog Ice Cream Recipe from Food Family Finds
- Eggnog Coffee Cake from Cooking Light (December 2013 issue)
- Eggnog Cookies from Your Cup of Cake
- Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls from Following in my Shoes