Gluten-free Cheesy Chili Mac
Author: Robin Gagnon
- 1 box of Horizon Organic Gluten Free Mac (Macaroni & White Cheddar)
- ½ lb low fat ground turkey
- 1½ tbs chili powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ⅓ cup marinara
- ¼ cup milk
- shredded cheddar
- Broil pot of water to boil, add pasta.
- While water is heating and pasta is cooking, brown turkey, then add chili powder, onion powder and marinara. stir and reduce heat to low.
- When pasta is cooked to al dente, drain and add to ground turkey, along with seasoning mix and milk.
- Stir well, and cook for a minute. Turn off burner.
- Serve with a sprinkle of shredded cheddar over the hot chili mac.
Recipe by Mom Foodie at http://blommi.com/gluten-free-cheesy-chili-mac-recipe-and-special-needs-in-the-kitchen/