Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Beans
Author: Robin Gagnon
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 chopped medium Onion
- 1 chopped Bell Pepper
- 4 medium can Pork and Beans (approx 60 oz total)
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¾ cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1 lb Bacon
- Brown ground beef with onion and pepper.
- Drain ground beef mixture and add to crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients except bacon and stir to mix well.
- Cut bacon strips into quarters and fry until fat is rendered out and bacon is slightly browned.
- Add bacon pieces to top of crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Recipe by Mom Foodie at http://blommi.com/easy-slow-cooker-beef-beans-recipe/