Strawberry Mango Salsa Recipe
Author: Mom Foodie Contributor
Recipe type: sauce, condiment
Cuisine: gluten-free, vegetarian
- 1 pint of organic strawberries
- 1 large mango
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ of a red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 Limes
- 1 tbsp honey
- Finely dice both the strawberries and mango.
- Juice the limes, remove any seeds, whisk in honey.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Serve the Strawberry Mango Salsa room temperature or chilled.
Recipe by Mom Foodie at http://blommi.com/strawberry-mango-salsa-recipe/