These Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are a great addition to any cookie lovers recipe box, especially with Holiday Cookie season coming up. Not only are these delicious and a step away from typical cookies, but being no-bake can be a real bonus. If your oven goes on the fritz 2 days before the big cookie swap… no problem, make these. You need a variety of different varieties of cookies for gift packaging… this cookie recipe doesn’t have to compete for the rest for oven space.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
Bring sugar, cocoa, milk & butter to a boil. Stir regularly.
Add remaining ingredients, stir and dollop onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Once they cool, they are ready to serve or bundle.
Here is the full recipe…
- 2 cup Sugar
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 stick BUtter
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 3 cup Oatmeal
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper
- Combine sugar, cocoa, milk and butter in a large pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well and remove from heat.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture on prepared sheet and allow to cool.