I had heard of Channellock tools before I receiving a V-Jaw plier set from them, for review. I was pretty sure they were a good brand and my husband would like them. The day after they arrived, he noticed them on the shelf and his eyes lit up. “Where did you get the Channellocks? Do you know how good these are?”, were the immediate statements he made. My husband was a maintenance mechanic, in industry for many years. He knows tools.
He proceeded to tell me that these are very high quality, “The best you can get”, and that the V-Jaw was excellent, since it prevents slippage. The pliers were out of the packaging, and on their way to his toolbox in a flash. He has since used them a couple times, and is still very happy with his new tools.
Channellock tools are proudly made in the USA. The set we received, is called the VJ-1 and includes a 6 1/2″ & a 9 1/2″ V-Jaw Tongue in Groove pliers. They are perfect for all sorts of automotive and home repairs, and the smaller ones are a brand new offering from Channellock, specifically designed to get into small spaces. Here are some of the wonderful features of these pliers:
This set and many others can be purchased directly from Channellock. Use the discount code “CP3Q1” and save 10% off the VJ-1 gift set. It would make a wonderful Father’s Day gift.
Disclaimer: While I received a sample for the purpose of review, all opinions presented here are entirely those of myself or quoted directly from my husband.
Channellock has kindly offered to send the winner of this giveaway their very own VJ-1 gift set.
Mandatory Entry (must be done for all other entries to count): Visit Channellock and tell me one item other than the VJ-1 gift set, that your dad or husband (or even yourself) would love to get as a gift.
For additional entries:
- Follow this blog via email or RSS
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect
- Follow both @Channellock and @TwiMommi on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway up to one time per day.
- Become a fan (now called like) Blommi on Facebook
- Become a fan (now called like) Channellock on Facebook
- For 2 entries! Grab my button and post it on your blog, or add Blommi.com to your blogroll. Leave a link where it can be found, in your comment. (remember to leave 2 separate comments)
- For 3 Entries! Blog about this giveaway with a live link back to this post (be sure to leave 3 separate comments)
One winner will be selected from all valid entries, using random.org, and will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be drawn. Contest ends June 15, 2010 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents , age 18+.
Congratulations to the confirmed winner ~ Paula Michele