I recently had the opportunity to review a set of ratcheting wrenches from Channellock. While there were only 2 wrenches in the set, they are designed to do the work of 8, due to the new 4-in-1 design. This makes them a great compact set, for use by the handyman (or woman) on the move, or as a starter set, for someone who only dabbles in repairs. Those who have limited tool storage space will certainly appreciate the new product design, as well.
The wrenches are well made, no surprise since they are made in the USA, by Channellock. The only thing we didn’t love about these tools was the black, it made the sizes a little hard to read.
Channellock 4-in-1 wrenches can be purchased directly off the Channellock website.
Disclosure: I was sent a product sample for the purpose of this review. All opinions presented here are my own.
One lucky Blommi reader will win a set of ratcheting wrenches like the ones above, courtesy of Channellock.
Mandatory Entry (must be done for all other entries to count): Visit the Channellock website and tell me which tool you would most like for your household..
For additional entries:
- Follow this blog via email or RSS
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect
- Follow both @channellock and @TwiMommi on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway up to 3x per day (account must be public and have at least 50 followers).
- “Like” Blommi on Facebook
- “Like” Channellock on Facebook
- For 2 entries! Grab my button and post it on your blog, or add Blommi.com to your blogroll -> blog must be public with minimum 25 followers. Leave a link where it can be found, in your comment. (remember to leave 2 separate comments)
- For 2 Entries! Blog about this giveaway with a live link back to this post -> blog must be public with minimum 25 followers. (be sure to leave 2 separate comments)
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries, and will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be drawn. Giveaways hosted on Blommi are sponsored by third parties. Site owner will of course endeavor to see all prizes are fulfilled, but is not responsible for fulfillment, nor for missing or damaged prizes. Contest ends December 27, 2010 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents , age 18+.
Confirmed winner is Crafty.