The tool roll includes:
- 430 tongue and groove plier
- 420 tongue and groove plier
- 337 cutting plier
- 3017 long nose plier
- 526 slip joint plier
Founded in 1886, Channellock, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools. Based out of Meadville, Pa., the company is currently run by the fifth generation of the DeArment family. Channellock, Inc. manufactures more than 120 different sizes and types of pliers and hand tools, and all CHANNELLOCK® pliers are made in the Meadville plants. For more on Channellock’s rich company history, visit http://bit.ly/expchl.
Disclosure: Product sample provided. All opinions presented here are my own.
Channellock Tool Giveaway
One lucky Blommi reader will win a special 125th Anniversary Edition of the Tool Roll No. 3. The pliers will be engraved with “1886-2011 — 125 Years Strong.”
Mandatory Entry (must be done for all other entries to count): Visit CHANNELLOCK , check out the Gift Sets and tell me which you prefer.
For additional entries:
- For 2 entries! Follow this blog via email.
- Follow this blog via RSS
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect
- Follow @TwiMommi and @CHANNELLOCK on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway can be done 3x per day at least 1 hour apart (account must be public and have at least 50 followers).
- Become a fan (now called like) CHANNELLOCK on Facebook
- Become a fan (now called like) Blommi on Facebook
- Share or “like” this giveaway on Facebook.
- Stumble any non-giveaway post that appeals to you. (Can be done once daily – leave your Stumble Upon name in comment) .
- For 2 entries! Grab my ad button (available here) and post it on your blog, or add Blommi to your blogroll. Leave a link where it can be found, in your comment. (remember to leave 2 separate comments)
- For 3 Entries! Blog about this giveaway with a live link back to this post -> blog must be public with minimum 25 followers. (be sure to leave 3 separate comments)
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries, and will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be selected. Giveaways hosted on Blommi are sponsored by third parties. Site owner will of course endeavor to see all prizes are fulfilled, but is not responsible for fulfillment, nor for missing or damaged prizes. Contest ends June 17, 2011 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents , age 18+.