What could be a more refreshing yet festive dessert to enjoy on a fall day, than Caramel Apple Ice Cream? It’s your lucky day, I have an easy no churn recipe for this wonderful fall ice cream for you. Great for Patriotic holidays as well, after all apple pie is all-American 🙂
How to Make Caramel Apple Ice Cream (No Churn)
Here is a quick visual walk through of preparing homemade, no churn, Caramel Apple Ice cream. Full recipe below.
The heavy cream is whipped to stiff peaks, then the condensed milk is folded in. This makes the base for the no churn ice cream.
Spread out about 1/3 of the mixture in baking dish, and top with caramel.
Chop up the apples in pie filling, and spread 1/2 over the caramel. Top with another 1/3 of the ice cream mixture, then remaining apples.
Finally spread the rest of the ice cream mixture over the second layer of apples. Freeze for about 4 hours.
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 21 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 5 oz Caramel Topping/Sauce
- Use a knife or food processor to chop apple pieces into smaller pieces. Set aside
- Whip heavy cream until peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk.
- Pour/spread about ⅓ of ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- Pour caramel over ice cream.
- Distribute about ½ of apple filling over caramel.
- Pour/spread another ⅓ of ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- Distribute remaining apple filling over ice cream.
- Pour/spread remaining ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- Take a spatula or butter and run back and forth thru pan to swirl fillings.
- Freeze for at least 3-5 hours.
Contributor recipe, so comments are turned off.