These easy breakfast burritos are sure to satisfy any groggy hungry family. They are packed with satisfying breakfast favorites rolled up in a flour tortilla… how can you go wrong.
Simple ingredients make them extra delicious, and you can swap out some of the goodies inside to suit your family, if you like.
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- ½ cup cooked crumbled sausage or bacon, or diced ham
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup bell peppers, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 2 tsp Butter
- Saute the onions & peppers until cooked through. Slide them into a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs and milk together in bowl.
- Melt Butter in skillet over medium heat, then scramble the eggs.
- While eggs are cooking sprinkle ¼ of the cheese on each tortilla.
- When eggs are done, put ¼ of them on each tortilla, and top with ¼ of the veggies & sausage for each.
- Fold sides in and roll up burrito. Flip it end side down to hold it in place. Serve