Many times while dieting I get a craving for something crunchy, like chips or crackers. The calories in these can add up mighty fast. I recently had the opportunity to try a sample of 34˚ Whole Grain Crispbread crackers. While the company makes several different varieties of crispbreads and all are relatively low in calories, the 34˚ Whole Grain Crispbread crackers are the ones which would be most of interest to those dieting. This low-calorie cracker is baked without oil and made using only three ingredients: whole wheat flour, natural cheese flavor, and salt.
One 9-cracker serving contains only 35 calories, 0 grams of fat and 12 grams of whole grains.
They are great for a small snack themselves, and make a good accompaniment to a soup, salad, or cottage cheese. At 35 calories, there is no need to feel guilty.
Disclosure: A product sample was provided for the purpose of this review. All opinions presented here are my own.
One lucky Blommi reader will win a full-size sampler pack, of all the flavors, courtesy of 34°. I didn’t even get to try all these flavors.
Mandatory Entry (must be done for all others to count): Check out the 34° website tell me one flavor other than Whole Grain you would like to try.
Extra entries (make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry):
- Follow this blog via email or RSS (one entry each).
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect
- Follow both @34degrees and @TwiMommi on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway up to one time per day (account must be public and have at least 50 followers).
- “Like” Blommi on Facebook
- “Like” 34 Degrees Crispbread on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on Facebook
- For 2 entries! Grab my button and post it on your blog, or add Blommi.com to your blogroll -> blog must be public with minimum 25 followers. Leave a link where it can be found, in your comment. (remember to leave 2 separate comments)
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries, and will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be drawn. Giveaways hosted on Blommi are sponsored by third parties. Site owner will of course endeavor to see all prizes are fulfilled, but is not responsible for fulfillment, nor for missing or damaged prizes. Contest ends January 21, 2010 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents , age 18+.
Confirmed winner is Tamara B.